Closing Date: 31 October 2020
- SANRAL aims to support deserving and qualifying students in the fields of transportation infrastructure, specifically civil engineering and its related professions in the built environment, smart technologies, public sector infrastructure development & administration, and other professions related to the core business of SANRAL.
- Bursaries are for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- The bursary is awarded to students who obtained an average of 70% in their last exams.
- Awards will be made in line with SANRAL’s EE Transformation Policy objectives.
- The applicant’s financial situation will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants with other bursaries will be disqualified.
- Students with disabilities are invited to apply.
- Bursary recipients will have the opportunity to apply for on-the-job training.
- South African Citizen Accepted for studies
- Proposed study aligned with the qualifications outlined in the application
- Meet academic requirements
- Not older than 35
- Enrolment for full-time study
Bursary recipients will be invited to the annual induction to welcome them to SANRAL; this will also be an opportunity to familiarise them with the business. The Induction aims to introduce students to each other so they can forge further relationships/study groups on campus. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, induction events may be conducted virtually.
Vacation work will be provided to bursars where projects are available for placements.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD ACCOMPANY YOUR BURSARY APPLICATION FORM:
- A comprehensive CV- Certified copies of recent academic record and confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African identification document
- Motivational letters from both the applicant as well as the parent/guardian- parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of identification document
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
How to Apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews
- Successful candidates will be issued with award letters
- Should you not receive any correspondence from SANRAL by 31 January of the following year, you may consider your application unsuccessful
Enquiries: MS H. A. HARPER GM or MS R. ERASMUS Skills or email@example.com, tel: 021 957 4648
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If an applicant has not been contacted by 31 January of the following year, it should be accepted that his/her application was unsuccessful. Successful candidates and their parent/s or guardian/s will be expected to sign the bursary agreement before any payments will be made.