Location: West Coast District, South Africa
CENTRE : Louwville Clinic (X1 Post)
Hanna Coetzee Clinic (X1 Post)
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Appropriate administrative experience.
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s license.
- skills of Computer literacy which includes – Word, Excel and Power Point/ and data capturing skills.
- Able to work with patient and information electronic systems PHCIS.
- Should be Excellent on filling and recordkeeping skills.
- The ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work
independently and in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in at least two of the three
official languages of the Western Cape.
-To facility and managing the reception point
-manage telephonic and client communication
-responsible to make appointments.
-Keep records, file and retrieve folders, trace old folders, compile new folders
and destruct folders.
-File patient folders, documents on a daily basis and
handle all general administration duties.
-Maintain and schedule patient appointments.
-Do daily statistics and compile monthly statistics.
ENQUIRIES : Ms AR Louw Tel No: (022) 709-5066
APPLICATIONS : Applicants apply online: www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs (click “online
CLOSING DATE : 11 December 2020