DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND PUPLIC WORKS – POST FOR ROAD WORKERS
Location: Western Cape
CENTRE : Department of Transport and Public Works
Number of post: X11 POSTS AT VARIOUS
Ref NO: TPW 112/2020
REQUIREMENTS(Not limited to)
- Must be able to read and write (Basic Literacy)/(ABET).
- Experience in the following – Building, maintenance, Civil construction activities
and repair of roads; Operating of minor construction machines; Operating of
- Good Communication skills
- Willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines; Reliable; Ability to work in
a team and independently.
DUTIES(Not limited to)
- To support road specialists in the building & maintenance of roads
- Perform manual labour
- To undertake general duties that support road specialists with
respect to maintenance
- Dutie to repair, building and cleaning of roads which may include maintenance and improvement of road services, road reserves, road signs, road markings, waterways and structures as well as related activities.
ENQUIRIES : Mr D Plaatjies at Tel No: (044) 272 3699
APPLICATIONS : Complete Z83 form with all required documents(CV (5 pages
maximum) Certified copies of ID, Academic qualifications and proof of
other requirements as indicated in the advertisement.) application should be submited any day during the week between 07:00am to 17:00pm to Western Cape
Government Jobs, 44 Gannet Street Pelican Heights Cape Town or post to : Western Cape Government Jobs, PO
Box 113 Muizenberg 7950, or email application to: Western Cape Government Jobs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE : 14 December 2020