Location: Western Cape
Head Office, Cape Town
CENTRE : Directorate: Management Accounting, Belville Health Park (Belville, Cape
Town) (X1 Post), Directorate: Finance, Head Office, Cape Town (X1 Post)
- Senior Certificate with an appropriate post
matric Secretarial and/or office Management Qualification of a minimum duration of 12 months. Experience: Appropriate experience as Personal assistant/Office
- should be willingness to travel.
- A hardworking person
- driver’s licence.
- Competencies skills not limited to knowledge of Secretarial and Office Management. Document and spreadsheet compilation.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Office. Excellent interpersonal, administrative organizational skills.
- Ability to function in a team.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of society.
- Ability to analyze numbers and read reports.
DUTIES : Render a secretarial/office management service to the manager (front office
management, typing, filing, excel reports/graphs, drawing up PowerPoint
presentations, etc). Provide diary management and meeting support to the
manager (arrange meetings and travel arrangements, taking minutes, collation
of documents, etc). Provide administrative support to the manager
(collate/compile reports, manage leave registers, co-ordinate training, etc).
Provide finance and supply chain support to the manager (processing of
claims, procurement of standard items, management of petty cash).
ENQUIRIES : Ms J Tubb Tel No: (021) 483-5490
APPLICATIONS : Applicants apply online: www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs (click “online
Closing Date: 11 December 2020