Apprenticeship 2021 – Millwright
Sappi Stanger Mill is presenting an chance in Engineering, through its Apprenticeship training program. Vigorous, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical skills wishing to trained as an Artisan are invited to submit for an apprenticeship in the following trade.
MILLWRIGHT (1 position available)
This role reports in to the: Learning Manager
The Training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per the Sappi remuneration policy.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate AND
- Minimum N2 Engineering Certificate (4 subjects relevant to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV Level 4 relevant to the trade you are applying for.
- Must have an aptitude for hand skills.
- Literacy in English is essential.
Closing Date: 3 January 2021