Rand-water Development Programme – Nursing 2021
Rand water is looking for young graduate to participate in their development programme. We are searching for hard-working and dedicated individual to part of the Rand-water family, who will be trained to become qualified nurse. For you to be part of this programme you are requested
to send your application.
Closing Date 2021/02/11
Reference Number RAN210128-6
Graduate Development Programme – Nursing
Portfolio Strategic Human Capital
Job Type Classification Graduate
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Town / City Glenvista
Location – Site Rietvlei
Rand-Water invites applicants from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Nursing Graduate Programme in the Rand Water Medical Aid department
South African citizens.
Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
Applicants must have Matric and a Tertiary Qualification with Nursing Diploma IN General Nursing, Midwifery, Psychiatry and Community Health Sciences od B Cur Degree Health Sciences.
Applicants must be under the age of 35 (In line with NSDS III)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
Certified copies of Qualification
• Instant / on time clinical decision making skills required
• Ability to liaise with different medical professionals to review clinical appropriateness in line with clinical protocols with suitable health standards
• Approve/ decline and or review and adjudicate clinical cases (i.e. non-declaration)
• Assist with clinical Underwriting of membership to manage financial risk to the scheme
• Claims adjudication process of complex clinical cases, high cost cases, level of care and appropriate treatment regimen as per Legislation
• Assist Non Clinical Staff with clinical decisions and improve turnaround time, quality customer service to beneficiaries of the medical scheme.
• Support IT Admin systems and plan new provision and developments, sometimes for major projects such as take on, clinical audit, benefits and rules amendment’s for submission to Board of Trustees (BoT) and Council for Medical Scheme(CMS) for Registration
• Ongoing competency skills and learning new developments on COVID-19 pandemic
• Nursing knowledge with Diploma in general nursing
• Administration, community health, midwifery, psychiatry nursing education and or nursing administration • B Cur in Health Sciences
• Strong Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
• Co – ordination
• Report Writing
• Computer Literate
• Time Management
• Positive Outlook
• Self – starter
• High Achiever
• Structured in Delivery
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to exercise judgement
• Positive attitude