ASSMANG MINE LEARERSHIPS X 9
ASSMANG mine is searching for learner to be trained and become qualified artisan in the various field such as auto electrician, rigger, boiler-maker, fitter, instrumentation, and maintenance planner. For you to be part of this development you can send your application and a cv with relevant documents before dead-line.
- Grade 12
- N2 Certificate
- Engineering Science
- Trade Theory
- Engineering Drawings
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Code B Driving Licence (Required).
- Behavioural Competencies: Basic Self-Leadership Skills, Basic Assertiveness Skills, Basic Communication Skills, Basic
Problem Solving Skills, Basic Conflict Management Skills, Foundational Business Acumen and Basic Financial Management
System Skills: Microsoft Office;
Technical Competency: Generic Engineering and Trackless Mobile Machinery.
- Participate in change initiatives;
- Provide accurate data;
- Participate in improvement initiatives;
- Rule compliance;
- Comply with SHERQ standards;
- Comply with quality standards;
Contribute to team performance;
- Tools, equipment and safety clothing maintenance;
- Trade test activities;
- Ensure core off the job training;
- Ensure effective on the job training;
- Comply with IMS standards;
- Manage team relationships;
- Manager personal development.
- The abovementioned position is an AAon the Patterson grading
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV’s to:
Fax: 086 731 6851 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Application Box at the Security Department
Application close on: 19 February 2021 (13:00)