TEKKIE TOWN SALES 21
Tekkie Town supplies a wide variety of premium shoe brands to our customers at competitive prices.
Our vision is to become your number one value choice for branded footwear, clothing and accessories.
We offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, with ample opportunities for growth and career development.
As a Sales Supervisor working for Tekkie Town, your main purpose of this position is to maximize the sales/turnover of the branch, control stock losses, manage the administration of the branch and effectively manage and motivate the staff in the store.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance, a resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong analytical and proven accounting abilities.
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Assistant in the retail sector.
• Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
• Excellent Communication skills.
• A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
• Has a high energy level and is performance-driven.
• Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
• Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
• Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
• Very good record of attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
• The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Ensure store standards are maintained and willingness to take initiative if the job needs to be done.
• Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
• Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
• The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
• Ensure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
• Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
• Admin standards are met.
• Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
• Opening and Closing of the store.
• Act as our store’s representative and set an example for all our staff.
Applicants will need to demonstrate their consistent record of determination and drive, to demonstrate their interpersonal and communication skills at all levels in the Company, and a value system that embraces Tekkie Town’s values, vision, and strategy.
You are welcome to contact the Samantha Wellen to discuss your application, or to request additional information.
If you are passionate about retail, and wanting to join a Company where there is ample opportunity for growth and career development, please apply.
Applicants will need to be prepared to undergo evaluations / assessments and interviews if and as required.
Please note: In terms of the Tekkie Town policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to internal applicants who meet the competencies and minimum requirements for the position. Preference will also be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
• Physically fit and able to perform duties.
• Willing to work retail hours
• Willing to relieve in other stores when required.
Closing Date 2021/02/20
Reference Number ACK210215-9
Job Title Sales Supervisor
Brand Tekkie Town
Reporting To Position Manager
Job Type Classification Permanent Number of Positions 01
Location – Town / City Langeberg
Location – Province Western Cape