We are looking for hard-working individual who will be working as a storeman, all candidate are requested to send their application before the due date.
This position will be based at the Phola Flotation Plant close to Ogies in Mpumalanga.
The purpose of this position is to issue and receive goods according to Minopex requirements and Stores procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect delivery vehicles and ensure delivery to site is in accordance with safety procedures and legislative requirements
- Receive and issue goods by verifying the various source documents to confirm validity of the transaction
- Ensure correct allocation, storage and stacking of stock items according to product requirements and sound storing practices e.g. storage of hazardous materials and the display of Materials Safety Data Sheet
- Record and capture receipt on the system to ensure accuracy and completeness of stock information
- Print labels / barcodes and tag items for correct stock identification and storage
- Correct binning and storing of items according to the stock system
- Timeous and accurate picking of stock according to requisitions to ensure availability to internal clients
- Record and capture issuing on the system to ensure accuracy and completeness of stock information
- Perform daily housekeeping activities according to organisational requirements
- Perform cycle and stock counts according to company policies and standards or any ad-hoc counts
- Check the vehicle on a daily basis according to company requirements and report deviations to the Store’s Controller
- Operate mobile lifting equipment for receipt and issuing of goods according to safety and operating procedures
- Grade 12
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 1 years’ experience in a store’s environment will be preferred
- Forklift license is required
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1
Closing Date 10 March 2021