Packaging Assistant 2021
People, passion, perfection. At the core of what we do at Nestlé, we’re led by a commitment to the health and wellness of our customers, a passion for quality and perfecting our promise to deliver good food and a good life. With over 308000 employees worldwide and a history that spans over 150 years, we’re known as “best place to work” and “the world’s biggest food and beverages company”. We’re looking for Packaging Operators to work at our East London Factory which produces chocolates & confectionary.
The business currently has stimulating opportunities to suitable candidates. These successful incumbents, who will report to the Team Leader, will ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing of our products. This includes meeting the targeted output and completing the necessary process documentation.
If you have a passion for learning and want to grow your career in the production field, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Observes all Operational Safety/Hygiene Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures including use of Safety / Hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as instructed.
- Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
- Immediately reports any quality deviations to the Process Controller/ Team Leader.
- Performs any related duties as he/she may be instructed by Team Leader.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with colleagues on the line, and the Team Leader.
What will make you successful
- Matric with Math’s
- Residing in East London
- Practical knowledge of production environment including equipment
- Factory/Plant General work experience
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities. Should you not receive any feedback regarding your application by 28 April 2021, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.