Laundry Worker 2021
- Reference Number : REFS/008606
- Directorate : Laundry Service
- Number of Posts : 8
- Package : R 102 534
- Enquiries : Mr Shitlabane
- ABET minimum qualification. Applications must be able to read and write. Grade 10/12 Good Communications and sound Human Relation skills.
- Will be expected to work shifts. Sorting, washing, ironing, packing and transportation of linen to client Hospital and clinic’s. Loading and off loading of trucks. Clean keeping of the Laundry Enviroment and working area’s by following standard procedures Ensure that Laundry equipment and adequate supplies are properly maintained. More detailed job description will be provided.
- Applications can be posted to Human Resource Masakhane Provincial Laundry and Cookfreeze Private Bag X6 Rosslyn 0200. Applications received after closing date and date will not be considered. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to only shortlisting and successful applicats. Candidates will be subjected to various test of above mention skills, as well as Medical surveillance. This does not mean you are a successful candidate. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form, obtainable from any Provincial Government Institution or website, which must be complete in full. A certified copy of ID document, not older than 3 month’s, CV and Qualifications must be attached. The reference number must be quote. Failure to comply to these instructions will disqualify applications to be processed. Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, if you do not receive any response from us within 2 month’s, please accept your application was unsuccessful
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Masakhane Provincial Laudry and Cookfreeze
Closing Date : 19-04-2021