HOUSEHOLD WORKERS LEVEL 2 X 4 POSTS
- Reference Number : refs/008645
- Directorate : NURSING SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R102 534.00-R120 780.00
- Enquiries : Ms V.M. Mathabatha, Tel No: (012) 318 6622/6930
- Grade 12 or equivalent. Good interpersonal relations and communication skills. Must be able to cope with the physical and psychological demands of the position. Experience in cleaning/loading/off loading and packing will be an added advantage. Be able to work in a team and under pressure. Willing to work shifts, weekends ,Public holidays and nights. Minimum of twelve months’ experience in cleaning Department / company will be an added advantage. Ability to read and write. Ability to operate machines. Willingness to learn. Good communication and interpersonal relations skills QUALITIES AND Skills required: Organisational ability, Good interpersonal, communication skills, both verbal and written. Impartiality, fairness and ability to respect confidences. Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others. Well organised and an eye for detail. Ability to work well with the Managers as well as colleagues. Good time-keeping. Strong customer service.
- Ensure a clean and secure environment for patients and personnel (e.g. cleaning and dusting of all surfaces in wards, cupboards microwaves, refrigerators, disinfect patients beds after discharge, kitchens, bathrooms, sluice’s offices , floors and windows) Disposing of medical and general waste from the wards. Management of dirty and clean linen. Collect and return food trolleys, serve meals, tea coffee and water to the patients. Clean, manage and control cutlery and crockery. Collect cleaning materials and waste containers. Unpack consumables and clean linen. Effective financial resources. Adhere to safety regulations. Perform duties as required as required per job description, work schedule and delegated duties by supervisor.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications (not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 30-04-2021