House-Keeper at Coca Cola 21
South Africa’s leading beverages company, coca cola has a house keeping opportunity in one of their warehouse in Gauteng Wandeville. This is an exciting opportunity to hard-working individuals who will be able to display skills and making sure that all area are kept clean and abiding to coca cola standard’s. To be part of this family you need to send your application with all necessary documents.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Emptying and cleaning of waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
• Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
• Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
• Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
• Using electrically powered pick up machines.
• Working at heights may include using high level equipment.
• To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fitments.
• To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
• To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
• Deep cleaning of ablutions.
• Cleaning of Drains.
• Working in the gardens which may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns and pruning of trees and shrubs.
• The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
• To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
• Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
• The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
• May be can be required to work alone or in teams.
• Not necessarily appointed to a specific location within the establishment.
• May be expected to train colleagues on the job from time to time.
• All staff are expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment to all on site.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement:
Grade 12/ Matric Qualification.
• Minimum requirement:
• Ideally experience in an FMCG environment.
• Literate and numerate.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• Ensure optimal use of available resources and raw materials.
• Ability to receive and accurately follow through on instructions.
• Ability read instructions and to write.
• Ability to count and do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Provide customer service excellence.
• Manage human resources.
• Ensure a safe, healthy and risk free environment.
Closing Date: 2021/05/28
Reference Number: CCB210520-2
Job Title: Cleaner
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Wadeville
Job Description: Company Overview