EPWP JOBS HIRING NOW 2021/22
As part of job creation EPWP is offering employment opportunity to reliable and hard-working individuals who seeks an learning opportunity into the corporate world, candidate must be prepared to be a team player and leader as well. this opportunity is special design for unemployed individuals who are able to work under pressure and meets dead-line. Youth and people with disabilities are advised to apply.
- Reference Number : REFS/011518
- Directorate : Allied
- Number of Posts : 28
- Package : R3500.00 Per Month Stipend
- Enquiries : Mrs. Q Sekgothe 011 694 3908
- Age 18 +, Reside in Johannesburg, strictly 2 paged CV, certified ID copy, grade 10 school report, grade12 certificates. Confirmation letter from the councillor is compulsory People with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Basic Administration, Queue Marshall, Cleaning and General Work duties.
- The new fully completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Reference Number must appear on CV and the name of the health institution, clinic or hospital in your ward. Multiple applications will be automatically disqualified, only one application is allowed under the reference.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 21-07-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful