Hut Attendants (21 positions)
We are looking for suitably qualified persons for the Fixed Term Contracts above-mentioned job opportunities at Kruger National Park for a period of three months in the following camps: Lower Sabie, Skukuza, Berg-en-Dal and Olifants camps respectively. The successful candidate will be accommodated in official accommodation inside the park and be required to work shifts.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications to the following e-mail address:
Kruger National Park
Attention: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4261
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Grade 10
- Experience in housekeeping will be an added advantage
- The incumbent must have basic knowledge of hygiene.
- The incumbent must have basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare.
- Perform cleaning duties including chalets, ablution facilities and surrounding areas to prescribed set standards.
- Control inventory items.
- Reporting abnormalities including equipment and maintenance faults.
- Assist with the collection of supplies when necessary.
- Assist with general work in the camp.
- Assist in laundry duties of the rest camp.
R 9 580 p/m