Administrative Assistant 20
Be part of the Sanlam group as we are looking for admin assistant , we are looking for dedicated hard-working candidate who is willing to help the Sanlam family group and also advance his/her skills, if you got what it takes this is your time to shine.
Location: Welgemoed, Western Cape, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
Sanlam Private Wealth crafts customised investment portfolios for high net worth private clients, charitable institutions, trusts and corporate entities.
With assets under management and administration of more than R151 billion, we offer a comprehensive and integrated suite of wealth management solutions. These include equity, retirement and offshore investment portfolios, fiduciary and tax services, an equity-backed finance offering, a global stockbroking service and derivatives trading.
At Sanlam Private Wealth, our clients are at the core of everything we do. For this reason, we employ people with passion – individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment.
Sanlam Private Wealth is part of the Sanlam Investments Group, a leading investment and wealth management business in South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia and Europe.
What will you do?
- Papertrail – electronic filing
- Infoslips – access to statements and contract notes
- BDA – Account loadings/maintenance, HLDG screen updates
- X-PLAN Wizard – CRM/creating groups model loadings
- Evolution – CGT tax take on cost
- Reception relief
- General administrative assistance required by the team
- Presentable engagement with clients deliveries and collections
- Keep company vehicle clean
- Take vehicle for maintenance services
- Ensure license disc is up to date
What will make you successful in this role?
- Experience within Private Wealth Industry
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & experience
- Tertiary and/or industry related qualification would be an advantage (with Finance/ Accounts)
- Matric (essentially with Maths / Accounting an advantage)
- Basic understanding of the Private Client business and the stock-broking environment preferable
- Experience within financial services industry is essential
- Valid driver’s license
Knowledge and skills
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Working knowledge of BDA / MAIA an advantage
- Knowledge of a private client process and procedures
- Knowledge of the back office functioning and advantage
- Knowledge of FICA
- Target driven to meet deadlines
- Good time management
- Strong numerical orientation
- Highly organized with a high level of customer focus
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Critical and analytical capability
- Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-Active approach to work, clients, problem solving
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Passionate ownership for results
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Due date for applications: 24 December 2020
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached.
- To be considered for the above opportunity please upload your detailed CV on or before 24 December 2020
- Please note that if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date your application has been unsuccessful