Room Attendants (3 positions)
Room Attendants are required at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Five months fixed-term Contracts for one attendant.
Two months fixed-term Contracts for two attendants.
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by detailed CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID to the following e-mail address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zodwa Sibuyi
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4047
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- At least 1 – 6 months’ work experience in a hospitality/hotel environment, priority will be given to those that worked at Skukuza Safari Lodge before.
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Understanding of safety and Hygiene requirements.
- Basic understanding of Hospitality/Housekeeping standards.
- Organizing skills/Self-management skills.
- Basic understanding of Customer Service.
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift.
- Report technical and maintenance needs
- Follow hotel safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Control Inventory items
- Replenish bath care products and room amenities
- Clean public areas like corridors
- Address quests queries
- Help guests retrieve lost items or report lost items
R 8 918